Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP) is high on demand and most searched about certification course. With changing times, SAP courses are structured in a way to meet the industry standards and global requirements. SAP has a wide user base, about 200mn+ all over the world. These users rely on SAP programs and solutions for smooth functioning of their businesses. To make it work, highly skilled professionals are always in demand. This brings us to main topic of this article.
Doing SAP training from a reputed SAP training institute can generate excellent career opportunities and helps an individual to leverage decent pay hike. And the most preferred way of learning these days is online. SAP training institutes online are quite effective as they are simulation-based e-learning modules which have gained massive popularity over the period.
This article will shed some light on Top 10 SAP Training Institutes Online with relevant information on fee structure, certifications, online mode of learning, eligibility, and modules.
SAP training is turning out to be progressively significant to representatives and organizations as SAP keeps on adding new applications, devices, and interfaces for virtually every space of business. The perception of this stage worldwide is that to expand oversight and productivity in numerous utilitarian fields, including bookkeeping, material management, arranging, and planning. This requires training the employees to enhance their skills.
The SAP training has two types:
- Functional- Functional SAP training familiarizes an individual with business knowledge, business objects, sales and distribution, client relationship, accounting and controlling.
- Specialized- Specialized SAP training teaches an individual the usage of coding language and ABAP for the purpose of module customization and programming.
SAP training comprises of twenty modules that broadly focuses on the areas of data warehouses, master data, inventory processes, and billing business processes. This is equally helpful for individuals from business operations as well as from technical background with a prior knowledge of C++ and Java.
SAP training duration varies based on the area of specialization. Both full-time and online training have similar impact as it depends significantly on the credibility of institute and choice of module.
Graduates and postgraduates in B Tech, B.Sc. or B. Com with little knowledge in computers can pursue SAP certification course from one of the listed SAP training institutes.
Top 10 SAP Training Institutes Online
Let me take you quickly through the list of Top 10 SAP training institutes available online.
Henry Harvin ERP Academy has focused on providing courses that can add value to the portfolios of practicing professionals and students and improve the knowledge base of organizations. Henry Harvin® ERP Academy strives to fulfill the goal of improving today’s technology and management workforce with comprehensive ERP and Oracle skill sets. These skills have been imparted through action-oriented learning solutions carefully created by subject matter experts with extensive industry experience. SAP training at Henry Harvin comes along with unique goal-specific pedagogy by selected professionals from leading organizations who have also identified themselves as domain experts in the academic world. Henry Harvin aims to empower more than 50,000+ workforce into skilled SAP professionals.
- Henry Harvin tops the list of SAP training institute online
- Henry Harvin offers the course both online and offline
- In-demand training of SAP skills
- Quality education and descriptive modules
- Keeping I mind the broad subject like SAP, 20+ SAP training courses are designed by Henry Harvin ERP Academy
- Under the expert guidance, individuals explore and understand different dynamics of SAP industry
- Henry Harvin SAP Training Institute offers you membership facility, hackathons, placement assistance, intense training, boot camps, convenient access to e-learning, hands on projects, webinars, additional modules based on subject matter and guidance on career opportunities
- Provides access to Elite ERP Academy of Henry Harvin® and connects you with 3,00,000+ alumni network Worldwide
- Virtual classroom training, self-paced training, and corporate training provide by Henry Harvin allows one to choose as per individual convenience
- Affiliated to the American Association of EFL, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, MSME, UKAF, UKCert, Project Management Institute (PMI) and ISO 29990: 2010 certified
- 1400+ Google reviews, 200+ YouTube testimonials with more 4.5 Rating noted on Goabroad, Trustpilot, Go Overseas and more
- 44 hours of intense and constructive training
- Help you to become a highly paid freelancer or full-time professional
- Complimentary module includes soft skills development and resume writing
Different SAP Training Courses by Henry Harvin ERP Academy
- SAP FICO S/4 HANA Training Course- SAP FICO course is recognized among the top 3 courses by the Govt of India. ISO 29990: 2010 Certified. Qualify for SAP FICO certification and develop promising career in SAP FICO field. Read more here.
- SAP FICO ECC Training Course- Ranked among top 3 courses. It provides hands on training on ECC server and much more. Read further here
- SAP MM S/4 HANA Training Course- One of the most fundamental modules of the ERP Academy. Develop a promising career in the field of SAP MM by getting detailed learning about its application. Read more here
- SAP PLM Training Course– Learn the integrated functionality of the SAP PLM application and gain an understanding of the various product development processes. Get specialized in the use of concepts SAP and PLM in enterprises efficiently integrated with other solutions such as SCM, ERP, and CRM. Read more here
- SAP QM Training Course– SAP Quality Management is an essential module of SAP business processes such as production, sales, purchasing, materials management, etc. Read more here
- SAP Simple Logistics Training Course- SAP Simple Logistics is a complete answer for materials administration, production planning, supply chain management, sales, and distribution of organizations with medium to large infrastructures. SAP Simple Logistics eliminates errors between lines and business department. Read more here
There are in total 24 SAP oriented trainings provided by Henry Harvin ERP Academy. Find out more here
Ranges from 23,000 INR to 55, 000 INR based on the type of SAP training course you choose from the wide range of training provided by Henry Harvin ERP Academy.
Henry Harvin SAP Training Institutes in major cities:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Surat, and Vishakhapatnam
Email: [email protected]
Helpline No.: +91 9015266266
Udemy is one of the world’s most popular course providers. Focuses on making life better through learning and teaching. People of all ages can learn from anywhere. With over 150 courses in 65 different languages, Udemy is a global player.
- SAP FICO taught through e-learning mode
- Helps to master the analytical part of SAP
- Learn financial asset analysis
- Understand end-to-end methodology of configuring SAP FICO
- Training online includes articles, student assistance by industry experts
- 20-30 hrs study module based on the course chosen
Various SAP courses teach about ABAP, S/4HANA, MM, HANA, SD, FICO, ERP
Course Fees: 10,000 INR
SAP is one of the world’s leading producers of software for the management of business processes, developing solutions that facilitate effective data processing and information flow across organisations.
- Learn how you want
- Aims to prepare the individuals to work on authorizations and security on the SAP HANA platform
- E-learning mode with a variety of course to navigate
- Describing SAP HANA implementation scenarios
- Describing object ownership rules
- Introducing authorizations and database role management
- Tracing authorization errors
- Viewing information about users and authorizations
Contact: [email protected]
VACS was founded in 2006 with the goal of providing value-added, innovative, SAP-centric solutions and services that help customers better manage their businesses. With its strong presence in India and the UK, as well as strategic partnerships in the US and the APAC region, VACS has so far served over 100 satisfied customers around the world.
With a talent pool of around 150 professionally trained and highly experienced SAP Consultants and over 1000 years of experience under its belt, VACS has successfully delivered, with the highest quality standards, a variety of challenging SAP projects for clients. nationals and foreigners. VACS is an SAP partner company and works closely with SAP India to sell licenses of SAP products in India.
- Makes you job-ready
- Teaches real-time analytics
- Provides a foundation for all SAP related training modules
- Guaranteed placement
- 3 to 5 days of course duration
Course Fees: 75000 INR
Contact: 022 – 61 786 786, [email protected]
Founded in 1998 in Pune, Delphi Computech paved the way to become one of the leading SAP institutions in India. They offer highly specialized hands-on training for a career in IT and management.
- Training is industry-specific and practical
- E-learning partner of SAP India
- Services include resourcing, consulting, functional and corporate training
- Provide internship and placement opportunities
- Access to unlimited resources
- Flexible timings
- Weekend batches
- Prepare for interviews
Contact: +918459865077, [email protected]
6. SAP All SAP Training Institute https://www.sap.com/india/training-certification/education-courses.html#course-directory
SAP ALL Courses, a leading institute for the best SAP training in Noida, Delhi NCR, offers excellent training developed by industry leaders keeping in mind current industry scenarios to help aspirants to acquire comprehensive knowledge, particularly practical, to work in a leading business organization.
- Learn impactful methods of the business
- Training institute is globally recognised
- Highly acclaimed trainers
- Enhance your learning experience
- Online and offline mode of training
- Tailored course from industry experts
Contact: 7678146800, [email protected]
eLearning solutions is an Oracle training institute in Pune, offering advanced Oracle training and SAP courses for students. The SAP training facility is well organised with advanced labs and training facilities for students. To enhance learning, trainers with extensive industrial and pedagogical experience is chosen to provide the best SAP course for students and professionals who want to acquire up-to-date skills.
- Hands-on SAP training
- Online and offline mode of teaching
- Array of SAP training courses
- Telecommunications network monitoring and optimization
- Supply chain and retail optimization
- Fraud detection and security
- Profitability forecasts and reports
- Energy consumption optimization and monitoring
- Weekend batches
Course Fees: 35000 INR
Contact: +91 9657711155, [email protected]
ICA Edu Skills is India’s leading training and skills development institution specializing in accounting, finance, tax, and other employment-oriented courses where GST, SAP, Tally and other course modules are there to prepare you for the industry. They offer the best training and placement services at the most affordable rates with a mission to minimize unemployment in India.
- AP ERP overview & Navigation
- Procure to pay process
- Order to cash process
- General Ledger accounting
- Accounts payable business process
- Accounts payable closing process
- Bank related accounting business process
- Financial statement creation business process
- Professional Certification
- Practical Training
- Job Assistance
- 80 hrs training
Contact: 1800-345-8000, [email protected]
TechVidya is one of the best job-oriented IT and software training institutes in Noida, founded by academics and run by a professional group of highly experienced partners. Over the past 11 years, TechVidya has earned a distinguished reputation for providing high quality professionals to the industry. At TechVidya, you can get online courses, specializations, certificates and international diplomas from many world-class universities and companies including Google, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, Tally, etc.
- SAP FICO training course online is designed according to the current industry standard
- SAP FICO online training courses are based on live projects
- One of the largest teams of experienced and knowledgeable certified trainers
- Easy to understand study material
- Regular courses and weekend batches for SAP FICO training
- Interaction, analysis, and case studies are an integral part of the training provided
- Smart Labs with equipment at the cutting edge of technology
- Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited number of hours
- Free SAP server until lessons
- Free study materials, ePDF, training videos, sample questions
- Internationally recognized course completion certificate
- Post Training Support will help students
- Duration ranges between 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the course chosen
Course Fees: 30,000 INR
Contact: +91 83759 66700, [email protected]
ShapeMySkills Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best online learning platforms in the country, known for offering courses that help you advance your career, improve your skills, and complement your learning by making them progressive.
- Expert Advice
- Affordable Fees
- Fully Customized Training
- Own Course Materials
- Certified Trainers and Industry Experts
- Multiple Training Models
- Test Assessments
- Advanced Analytics Reports
- Placement Assistance
Contact: 91-9873922226, [email protected]
Let us understand SAP
SAP ranking is #1 in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) market.
SAP as the name suggests, is a combination of database management, business training and human resources software management. SAP is a full-fledged financial accounting system that helps users to achieve their goals much faster by using the software. Of all the software, SAP ERP is the most popular.
The course done as a stand-alone course or a certified course, holds their own importance and weightage as far as job opportunity and career path is concerned.
The first version of SAP ERP was SAP R/1, released in 1971 that worked for real-time data processing.
SAP R/1 is a one-tier style representing presentation, application, and database altogether in a single server.
SAP R/2 is a two-tier style for handling foreign languages and currencies. It works on two servers. Server 1 for presentation and Server 2 for application and database.
SAP R/3 is an upgraded version and used to cater to client or the customers more efficiently by allotting one server for each work: presentation, application, and database respectively.
As we reached 1990s SAP had many valuable additions to its software. Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO), Material management (MM), Sales and distribution (SD), Warehouse Management (WM), production planning (PP), Human resources (HR) and many other modules.
As the time passed, SAP further grew by adding SAP BW (Business Warehouse), SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management), and SAP CRM (Customer relationship Management). Furthermore, SAP expanded further into Business objects, Success factors, Ariba, Hybris, and Concur solutions.
The newest entry in the SAP world is SAP HANA, which is a game changer. SAP HANA is the platform for cloud computing and cloud platforming.
SAP S/4HANA is now the “digital core” of SAP. It is the next-generation ERP software.
S/4HANA release year was 2015 and designed to make SAP ERP users more efficient with better and simpler processes, better user interface (SAP Fiori), real-time insight and analytics, automated tasks and even predictive, machine learning, and AI features embedded.
With S/4 HANA, SAP has reached new heights and has released Intelligent Enterprise. IE (Intelligent Enterprise) allows rapid data transformation into insights and predictive analysis. Automation, innovation, and optimisation are key factors in IE.
The design of SAP modules and software fits all sorts of business needs and are thus widely acceptable.
How SAP Training Brings about a Change in Career?
The SAP training and certification is a program of choice for most IT professionals as it is required by almost all companies around the world in all major industries. Since SAP products are used in the IT industry, almost anyone, whether a business analyst, IT administrator, developer, team leader, or any type of professional, can improve their career when certified by a renowned institution. In addition, the certification acquired can also lead to support positions such as consultant, trainer or providing solutions related to SAP ERP to customers.
Following are few of the job opportunities one can expect after doing SAP Training Online:
- Marketing & Communications
- Human Resources
- Development & Technology
- Executive & Management
- Consulting Services & Customer Support
- Corporate Operations
- Career Options after SAP Certification
- Linux Programmer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Cloud Architects
- Data Scientists
- Oracle Developer
- SQL Programmer
- Business Analyst
- Mobile Engineers
- Server Administrator
- Cyber Security Professionals
Figuring out which SAP training institute online is best suited for your future goals, can be a daunting task. Understanding what you as a learner need and demand from the course will help you decide on a potential SAP training course. Our above list of the best SAP courses in India can surely make your decision easier. These SAP course lists are created after careful consideration of the students’ needs, requirements, and affordability. So, consider these options and choose the best institute for yourself. For further queries check out the FAQs.
Start with SAP beginners training. Then gradually proceed to advance training modules.
Difficult to choose. Instead, you can consider one from the top 5: SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, SAP SCM, SAP BI, SAP ABAP.
Functional and Technical, these are two broadly categorized SAP modules.
SAP HANA refers to the most recent database from SAP HANA = High Performance Analytical Appliance. HANA is an in-memory database (which means data resides in server memory relative to server hard drives). It enables real-time processing of large amounts of data in a short period of time.
SAP S/4HANA, meanwhile, refers to the latest SAP version of its ERP system and # 40; Enterprise Resource Planning and # 41; The S / 4 system only works on the HANA database, unlike the previous ones. versions of SAP that also worked on different databases (such as Oracle, IBM, or Microsoft databases).
ECC is very much there till 2027. But S/4HANA is slowly emerging and going to be the widely used system.
Graduates, postgraduates from commerce, science, and B. Tech field. Also, IT professionals and big management houses.
Yes. The purpose of doing a training is to get a validation as an expertise which will be achieved through certification only.
It can range between 30-60 days.
In the fast-pacing technology driven world, the demand of SAP Professionals will only keep on growing many folds.
SAP is a very demanding technology these days and has some of the best modules for a career like SD, MM, SCM, FICO, ABAP, BASIS, HCM and HANA. If a candidate has experience in one of these modules, they will improve his salary package which will be enriched with experience and skills learnt through SAP training.