SAP stands for “Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing.” SAP’s software portfolio includes a broad range of products besides ERP solutions .SAP FI (Financial Accounting) and SAP CO (Controlling) provide students with specific information about financial accounting and controlling, helping them master the use of SAP FICO software on the S/4 HANA Server.
As one of the world’s leading business process management software providers, SAP creates solutions that facilitate effective data processing and information flow across organizations.
Among the uses of SAP are:
ERP solutions from SAP are among the most widely used in enterprises today, allowing companies across various industries to optimize business processes such as accounting and finance, human capital management, supplier relationship management, enterprise performance management, etc.
Skills required by SAP:
SAP certifications consist of the following:
- Managing projects
- Analysis of spending
- Plan your business operations in an integrated manner
- Implementing Finance
- Implementing manufacturing
- Implementing sales
- Data modeling and management
- Accounting for Management
These are the Top 10 SAP FICO Courses Providers:
1. Henry Harvin:
The Henry Harvin ERP Academy is a registered career and training organization focusing on value creation for everyone who enrolls in any courses offered. The motto of Harvard University, ‘To Make Educated Employable,’ reflects the vision of Mr. Henry Dunster, the first President of Harvard College, 400 years ago.
Among Henry Harvin’s certifications are ISO 29990:2010 from UKAF, UK Cert, Training 360, the American Association of EFL, MSME, and the Government of India. & Project Management Institute (PMI). Formerly worked for KPMG & EY.
Among HenryHarvin’s SAP FICO courses, which are ranked among the top 3 in India, participants are provided with multiple sessions with a variety of trainers to gain knowledge of Financial Accounting and Controlling. In this SAP FICO course, students learn how to work with SAP FICO tools. The SAP FICO Courses provide hands-on experience in the general ledger, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
S/4 HANA SAP FICO Training Course
In addition, According to industry standards, Henry Harvin has state-of-the-art lab equipment and the latest course material.
- To learn about current technology.
- Job placement is likely to be positive.
- A 44-hour interactive classroom training course.
- SAP FI, SAP CO, and many others.
- For students wishing to gain practical experience, internship assistance is provided.
- The course concludes with the award of an SAP FICO Courses S/4 HANA certificate.
- We guarantee 100% placement.
- A complete e-learning experience with all tools, techniques, video content, and more.
- The opportunity to attend regular boot camps for the next twelve months.
- Henry Harvin’s Gold membership for one year.
Structure of fees:
The SAP FICO course is available in two formats, with the following fees:
- They offer 24/7 free upgrades and lifetime support for the self-paced course. There would be a fee of 26550/-.
- They offer a 1-year gold membership, flexible schedules, and access to recordings of all classes. They charge 29500/- per year.
SAP FICO Courses Benefits
- Both the individual and the company can benefit from SAP FICO training.
- Your career will be boosted when you earn this SAP FICO Courses certification.
- Having respect for your colleagues and employers will help you gain their respect.
- Once you complete SAP FICO Courses training, you will be able to find excellent employment opportunities in reputable companies.
- You can get a handsome salary by holding an SAP FICO Courses certificate.
- Businesses and organizations benefit from SAP FICO training to run their businesses and grow substantially.
- By obtaining this certification, you will better develop relationships with clients.
- You will gain more recognition in your professional life.
In a global and agile way, Udemy meets the business needs. Our employees can achieve their professional aspirations through Udemy.
Courses on SAP FICO at Udemy
- Certification in SAP FICO finance and controlling-Rs 1280
- Financial Accounting and Management Accounting – SAP FICO – Rs 8640
- SAP FICO Courses for Beginners – Rs 1280
- SS4 HANA-Rs 8640
- SAP FICO Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) plus Lockbox – Rs 1280
The course includes:
- On-demand video of 24.5 hours
- Four downloadable resources
- Lifetime access
- TV and mobile access
- Completion certificate
The following modules are included in this course:
- Organizational Structure
- Basic Accounting Settings for Financial Accounting
- Accounts payable and receivable
- AP (Accounts Payable)
- Ordres interns
- Accounting for profit centers
- An overview of product costing
Those who should take this course:
- Consultants / Managers / End Users of SAP FICO
- Those interested in becoming SAP FICO Courses consultants or managers
- Professionals in SAP & ERP
- Analysers & Consultants
- Consultants & Analysts in Finance
- Supervisors & Project Managers
- CA (Chartered Accountants) & Accountants
- SAP career aspirants
- Those interested in a career in SAP
3. Atos India
ATos India is acknowledged as the leading SAP partner in India. This field has been the focus of their education for the past 20 years. Through their expertise in a variety of SAP courses, they can serve a variety of clients.
A pioneer in SAP training in India, it was founded in 1999. As a result, they adapt to the constantly changing needs of the SAP market and recognize the constant growth. They offer a comprehensive placement program with the following benefits:
- Many tie-ups between companies.
- They offer the highest salary package for students.
- Training in grooming and personality development is provided to all students for better job placement opportunities.
Atos India has centers in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, and Mumbai. They also provide corporate training to SAP end-users and project teams, with or without certification. They are designed to meet the skill gaps in the existing SAP users and focus only on the specifics. It is a short-term course.
4. Victoria University, Ahmedabad
The university offers a master’s degree in Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (MBA). SAP education is provided by it, and it is a leader in the industry.
SAP Solutions include:
- Optimizing and planning in advance
- Information about business objects and business intelligence
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Components within Netweaver
- Information warehouse for business
The following career opportunities are available to graduates from this university:
- ICT leadership roles
- Analyst, ERP
- Software manager for businesses
- An analyst of business transactions
- Consultant SAP
5. VACSnSAP Edu:
Associated with SAP, VACS offers programs that prepare candidates for consulting roles. It is located in Thane, Maharashtra, India.
Every individual who completes these courses is equipped to take on challenging jobs and be on the right career path. VACS Technology Pvt provides support. Ltd, which has been an SAP consulting company for the past 10 years.
Comparatively, they guarantee the quickest SAP placement time in India. VCAS places their candidates within 1 to 2 months on average, compared to the industry average of 2 to 3 months.
6. Incomp software technologies, Hyderabad
Incomp software technologies, one of the best in Mumbai, provides training in various courses, including SAP. These courses include SAP ABAP and SAP Basis. They constantly change to keep up with the ever-changing technology. Incomp also offers programs that are within your budget.
In Kochi, SMEClabs was established in 2001 and is an ISO 9000:2015 certified company. There have been many accolades from leading companies worldwide, including TUV Rheinland, Certiport, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, and many more.
Additionally, it is accredited by NSDC (National Skill Development Centre) and IISC. SAP courses are offered by SMEClabs, a leader in training programs. The following SAP FICO Courses certifications are available:
- FICO by SAP
- Material Management (SAP MM)
- PP (Production Planning and Control) in SAP
- SAP Sales (SAP SD)
By collaborating with industry and academic experts, this institution provides students with the curriculum needed for industry standards. Students are provided the maximum amount of support and guidance.
Keeping in mind the needs of the students, this program is both online and offline. 100% placement assistance is also provided.
8. Delphi Computech:
Delphi Computech was established in Pune in 1998 and has grown to become one of the leading SAP training institutions in India. A career in IT and management is possible through the highly specialized practical training they provide.
Training has been provided for Java, Adobe, and Microsoft by Sun Microsystems. The company has also won the Best E-Learning Partner award from SAP India. Its strong association with prestigious IT brands has contributed to Delphi Computech’s success.
9. ICA Edu Skills
Aiming to educate all for a reasonable fee, ICA Edu skills were founded in 1999. In addition to this, they also focus on placing candidates in MNCs where they need skilled workers. Furthermore, they support their participants by offering practical training and making them industry-ready.
Today, they are one of the best institutions for SAP FICO Courses training in Mumbai. Their financial, accounting, and tax-related training is renowned.
In addition to their 200 branches across the nation, they have earned many accolades. One of their goals is to reduce unemployment by getting all candidates industry-ready.
10. MNP Skill Development Centre
The MNP is a performance-driven and focus-driven training center in Kolkata. One of the most popular programs they offer is SAP training. They are an SAP specialty training institution in Mumbai that provides the following courses:
- HCM – SAP
- FICO – SAP
- SD – SAP
- PP – SAP
- MM – SAP
Each module lasts 60 – 80 hours or 3 months. The price is Rs. 29,500 per module, and an added advantage is that they provide genuine job assistance.
I have provided information about the top 10 SAP courses in Mumbai and hope to help you make a good decision.
What are the benefits of SAP?
All departments can access information in real-time. Different business processes can be controlled by SAP ERP. There are many benefits to a centralized system.
- Improves inventory management
- Promotes quality
- Reduces raw material costs
- HR management that works
- Reduces expenses and increases profits
In SAP ERP, SAP FICO is used for external and internal financial reporting. SAP FICO stands for Financial Accounting and Controlling. Using SAP FICO, an organization can store a complete version of its financial transaction data.
SAP FI consists of SAP FICO sub-modules. Among the most popular sub-modules are
- Accounting for assets
- Ledger general
- Accounts at a bank
In SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and SAP Controlling (CO) process and consultant training, professionals learn to manage financial accounting better and report in enterprises.
SAP FICO is a robust module covering almost all business processes encountered in various industries. SAP FICO Courses is a fundamental and widely used SAP module.
SAP FICO module covers virtually all business cycles experienced in different ventures.
Who can take this course?
The SAP FICO certification course does not require any particular prerequisites, but this course will be most suitable for:
- Executives in finance
- Those seeking employment in the SAP FICO sector
- Finance department employees
- Professionals who wish to enhance their skill set to strengthen their resume/CV
- Existing employees looking for a better role can demonstrate their value to their employers by obtaining this certification.
- Looking for a Successful Career after Graduation
- Generalists in finance
- Anyone moving into the Finance Profession from any other field
- We are looking for candidates with degrees in B.Tech, B.SC, B.Com, or a master’s degree.
SAP-certified professionals can succeed in technology and sustain work more efficiently in the following areas:
- Human resources includes managing details of employment contracts, appraisals, compensation and payroll, hiring, transfers and promotions, personnel administration, e-recruitment, and other details.
- Management of customer relationships: committed to long-term, profitable relationships, providing customers with unique solutions, meeting customer expectations for enhanced experiences, facilitating consistency between branches, and driving customer value, loyalty, and profitability
- The goal of inventory management is to utilize the right resources in the right way at the right place at the right time.
- Managing sales tasks efficiently, managing sales data lists, sales orders, accurate pricing, billing and credit processes, timely delivery, shipping, and sales support are all part of sales and distribution.
- To gain a position in business, you need business intelligence. Data extraction, aggregation, analysis and reporting of data extracted from different sources; managing data storage, data visualization, report check in different formats such as graphs, grids and maps using BEx tools
SAP courses are divided into:
Consultants focus on core areas such as Human Resources, Finance, CRM, Supply Chain Management, Sales and Distribution, Business Intelligence, and more. Functional training is appropriate if the consultant comes from a business operational background.
Technical consultants possess an academic background that enables them to understand the programming language. Both Advanced Business Application Programming and Master Data Management are part of their expertise.
SAP is an integral part of business process management and operational solutions for companies of all sizes. In addition, it facilitates information flow and data processing. Leading companies and NGOs are partnering with SAP to address some of the world’s biggest challenges. SAP helps you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise.
Successful completion would result in recognition in your career, which would lead to changing your role. By taking this risk in your career, you are assuming a great deal of responsibility.
SAP stands for “Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing.”. For business applications, technologies, software, and ERP systems are beneficial.
Businesses are implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
SAP offers unique benefits and is a favorite software. This ERP system is different from others in the technology-driven market.
In India, SAP training institutes provide more than 10 SAP modules. Regarding future scope and your career goal, you need to analyze which SAP module is suitable for you.
Advanced Business Application Programming is a 4th generation high-level language from SAP SE. R/3 applications and their basic system were developed in ABAP.
SAP is suitable for
Graduates from any stream interested in finance
Polishing your CV/profile
Those joining the finance department as working professionals