GST, An indirect tax applied to the supply of goods and services. It allows one to regulate a single tax system throughout the country for goods and services. Thus, allowing a smooth regulation all over India. The Act for Goods and Services Tax in India was passed on 29th March 2017 and was in effect on 01st July 2017. The GST online course is an extensive guide to the Goods and Service Tax regulations. Since we are living in a new age of technology, online GST courses help you with increasing your knowledge on GST at home or anywhere else easily.
1. Henry Harvin Accounts Academy ; Best GST Courses Online
It is ranked #1 in GST Courses online in India Today and Tribune.
The GST Course online provided by Henry Harvin is Top course ranked in India. The facilities provided by Henry Harvin include practical experience in important aspects of GST regulations such as filing returns, GST registrations, TDS compliance, refunds, and procuring input tax credit Their course module includes E-learning, Projects, Internship, Training, Certification, Placement, Hackathons, Bootcamps, and Gold Membership. Their GST Course online also provides 1-year Gold Membership of Accounts Academy which includes a guaranteed internship, Live projects, recorded videos and many more such benefits.
Why You Should Choose Henry Harvin –
- It provides 100% practical classes.
- All the main topics are covered, such as-
- GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A
- New provisions of e-Invoicing
- How to take ITC(Input Tax Credit) in case if it is not reflecting
- Gain knowledge of analyzing of GST Law
- Get a certification as a GST Practitioner which is acknowledged by the government of India.
- The pleasure of having classes on Sundays.
- 100% Placement Support.
- Trainers which are experts with more than 20 years of experience
- Get recordings of previous sessions
Henry Harvin is famous for GST Course. They are trusted by +160 Corporates, which includes Apollo Tyres, Crompton, Mega Cabs, HDFC, Tata Power, and more.
They have been featured in Aaj Tak, Hindustan Times, India Today, Business World, and Mail Today. They have been Ranked No.1 GST Training Institute by Best CourseNews.com in Delhi and among the top 3 in India. Henry Harvin has an alumni network of more than 18,000 professionals in 23+ cities across India.
Henry Harvin is the oldest and first to launch a GST course in Dec 2016. They also provide 1-year access to GST practitioner LMS and e-Learning portal to the candidates. Get trained from experts with 20+ years of experience. Monthly Bootcamp Sessions for 1 Year.
Fees for the GST Course online at HENRY HARVIN-
Self-Paced Course Rs.11,250/-
Live- Online Classroom Rs.12,500/-
The cities where Henry Harvin provides GST Courses online are as follows:
Apart from GST Course online, Henry Harvin also provides the following courses:
- Post-Graduate Program in Accounting and Taxation
- Post-Graduate Program in GST
- Post-Graduate Program in Income Tax
- Accounting and Taxation course
- Advanced Tally ERP 9 course
- Income Tax Course
- Advanced Excel Course
Henry Harvin in other Major cities-
- Chandigarh, etc…
2. Udemy : Top GST Practitioner Courses Online
Udemy is the second most popular site where you can learn about GST and GST courses online. It is a global platform with around 159 K courses in more than 65 languages. This allows every student to learn the GST Courseonline atr their own convenience. They offer around 42 hrs Online GST certification which covers aspects such as What is GST? Why it was implemented and to study the broad categories of Indirect Taxes which are Excise Duty, Customs Duty, VAT/CST Service Tax.
This course is for CA aspirants, ICWA, IAS aspirants, CA, CS, LLB Practitioners, and aspirants, Tax practitioners, and accountants. It is a self-paced online course.
Why You Should Choose Udemy –
- Completion of the course will make the candidates knowledgeable of the GST law which will be helpful even in practical life.
- Cases and MCQs help for practical understanding of the subject.
- Video lectures with detailed notes help in the understanding of the law.
Topics Covered –
- Scope of Supply
- IGST (Place of Supply)
- Time of Supply
- Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice
- Accounts and Records
- Payment of Tax
- TDS AND TCS
- Job Work
- Transitional Provisions
- Eway Bill
- Liabilities in Certain Cases
- Assessment and Audit
- Advance Ruling
- Appeals and Revision
- Inspection, Search, Seizure
- Offense and Penalties
- CA/CMA/MBA/CS Students
- Compliance/Accounts executives
- GST Accountants and Practitioners
Fees for the GST Course online at UDEMY-
Course Fees change according to the basis of the course enrolled.
OTHER COURSES OFFERED BY UDEMY–
- GST course and Certification to grow your CA Practice
- Master GST course | Concepts and GST Portal A-Z Live Projects
- Value-added Tax(U.A.E)
- Practical GST with new updates in Course & Certification.
- VAT (Value Added Tax) made Easy! (UAE)
- GST Certification Program-Complete Course
3. Taxguruedu.com ; GST Certification Courses Online
Taxguruedu.com is a self-learning GST Course online certification. It covers GST from Basic to Advanced level covering the legal area, major conformity, alterations, taking care to decrease any disputes with the GST department, Handling assessments, with some case studies. Certificates will be provided to those who have completed the course.
CA Raman Singla, who has taught more than 30,000 professionals all over India will guide the course and is an author of the best-selling book called “Complete Analysis on GST” which consists of more than 5000 pages. He is a well-known GST expert and National Level Eminent Speaker on the same.
Why You Should Choose Taxguruedu.com –
- Get the best Online Course material through this course.
- Access to interactive query forum.
- For greater clarity, Online Tests will be conducted
- Online Certificate after completion and successfully passing the exam.
- Self-Learning Course is the recorded version of the Online Courses on Professional Development to give students an experience of real class which allows all the doubts to be cleared.
- Study in Detail to let you become a taxation Expert.
- Study in the privacy and in-home environment
- Course Material in E-Form.
- Access to the course for 3 months.
Detailed analysis of the major aspects of GST Laws will be covered such as –
- Constitutional aspects, Basics of GST, Illustrations in GST.
- GST Amendment Act, ITC @ 120%/110%/105% of GSTR 2A or GSTR 2B, GSTR 2A Reco with GSTR 3B, GST set off rules (Sec49 and 49A, Rule 88A).
- Aggregate Turnover, Registration (Sec 22).
- Non-Payment within 180 days, Definitions of Capital Goods, Time of Supply, Continuous Supply of Services, Types of Invoices, GST on advances.
- Annual and Audit return, Transitional Issues, and many more…
Fees for the GST Course online at Taxguru Edu.com –
Course Fees Rs.8,000 + GST@18%.
4.NIFM.ac.in- GST Certification Training Courses Online
NIFM provides an online training program for students interested in learning GST. This program aims to deliver both the basic and advanced practical knowledge of GST’s various prospects, including the laws related to GST, registration, reporting, fundamentals of taxation, reporting, administration related to GST. This GST Course online will be a guide to the GST regulations. This program covers the practical and conceptual aspects of GST including returns, registrations, recording GST transactions, and in-depth accounts.
Under the Department of Expenditure AJNIFM, GOI has already trained over 3000 officers in Govt. and Private sector in the same area by professionally trained faculty which includes a former Chief Commissioner of GST and others at training rates as compulsory by the National Academy of Customs and Indirect Taxes(NACIN), Gol.
As anybody would expect, NACIN has recognized AJNIFM as one of the few institutions accredited to provide high-quality and correct training including practical aspects and the latest provisions of law as per GST council meetings. Till the last first year 2020-21, this program had been conducted for three days but later increased to 5 days every month.
Why You Should Choose NIFM.ac.in –
- Following are the programs included in the programs –
- Goods and Services Tax(GST) Law
- Customs Law
- Foreign Trade Policy
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999(FEMA)
- Central Excise
- Value-Added Tax
- The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act,2002(PMLA)
- Other Indian Taxation.
- Skills that you will gain are Taxation, GST Training, Registrations, Return, Planning, GST Laws, Record Keeping, and Other Indirect Taxation.
- This program is designed in such a way that it would be a good fit for everyone. The learners can be from various backgrounds such as Officers dealing with Taxation in Central and State Government, Anyone aiming to gain an understanding of GST and related taxes.
- Individual who is a fresher aiming to have a career in banking, finance, and accounting.
- Graduates and Postgraduates aiming to upgrade their skills in line with GST.
5. Vskills- GST Practitioner Courses Online
Vskills provides a certified GST Course online with various benefits. Some benefits are Government Certified, Certification valid for lifetime, Lifelong e-learning access, Learning hours 28 hours. Get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ on Monsterindia.com and also at Shine.com.
The prime objective of this GST Course online is to increase the skills of various finance, accounting, and taxation professionals to be GST ready. Vskills GST Course online gives a clear understanding and practical aspects of GST or Goods and Services Tax and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Why You Should Choose Vskills –
- One gets to learn the basics of Taxation and GST
- GST Administration
- GST Registration
- GST Payment
- GST Accounting or Record Keeping
- GST and Law
- GST in Other Countries
TABLE OF CONTENTS-
- Taxation and GST basics
- GST concepts and Basics
- GST Registration
- GST Invoicing
- GST Returns
- Input Tax Credit
- GST Valuation
- GST Legal Provisions
How It Works in Vskills-
- Select Certification and Register
a.Online e Learning Access(LMS)
b.Hard Copy- Study Material
- Take the exam online anywhere, anytime as per your convienience.
- Get certified and Increase Employability
- Duration: 60 minutes
- No. of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50, Passing marks: 25(50%).
- NO negative marking in this module.
- Online exam.
Fees for the GST Course online at Vskills –
Test and Certification Fees Rs. 3,499/-
6.CAclubindia- Best GST Certification Course Online
CAclubindia has introduced the GST Course online with the purpose to provide knowledge of practical aspects of GST to all students. In the end, you will have a thorough understanding of the GST regime and will be “GST READY” for future projects.
Course Content of CAclubindia-
- Levy and Supply under GST
- Taxable Person and Registration, Threshold limits, etc.
- Time and Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Supply for Goods or Services
- Zero-rated Supply, including Refund
- Introduction of E-Invoicing under GST, Tax Invoices, and Job Work
- Existing Return and New GST Return System under GST and E-Way Bill
- Compilation of data Clause by Clause
- GST Audit Report
- Inspection, Search, Seizure, and Arrest under GST
- Advance Ruling
- Appeal, Revision, Office Penalty
- GST ITC, QnA, and Intricacies in Time of Supply
- Overview and Intricacies of in Place of supply for goods and services
Why You Should Choose CAclubindia –
- You will be getting a better understanding of GST provisions with Practical Case Studies
- They will help you in the analysis of open and burning issues in GST
- They will prepare you for filing of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C – Table wise
- From different Advance Ruling Authorities / HC divergent judgments and Case Studies.
- Recorded sessions with QnA
- Make you understand all Recent Amendments and Implications.
Terms and Conditions from CAclubindia for people enrolling in the course –
- Length of videos – 61 hours
- Expiry: 2 months or 122 Hours
- Videos are unable to download only for web-viewing
- Course / Subject once purchased cannot be canceled.
7. ICSI : GST Course Online
In ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) the GST course online gives a piece of detailed knowledge about the principles in GST as well as the other objectives of the indirect tax regime. This enables the candidate to gain an understanding of GST and its implementation and apprise them about the current developments with respect to GST.
The Professional Programme students of ICSI and the members.
Apply Online if Interested.
COURSE DURATION –
For Online-based classes, 6 hrs will be held on Saturdays and Sundays.
EXAMINATION OR ASSESSMENT –
MCQ-based examination Online from anywhere.
After registration, the candidates shall be provided with the study material in the form of a soft copy.
ConsultEase have drafted the GST Course Online to provide essential skills to do the GST consultation. From the clarity of basic concepts to the handling of the practical issues are taught here. Various filings and compliances are covered. This course will make you competent in handling GST assignments and set up your profession.
Why You Should Choose ConsultEase-
- They provide the candidate the constitutional background and the meaning of significant terms in GST law.
- How to interpret the definition of Supply and Levy in a practical sense.
- Knowledge about the Supply of goods or services for domestic as well as international transactions.
- Knowledge about the requirement of registration and how to get registered in GST
- Knowledge about returns in GST-GST returns in new scheme, GST Returns in old scheme and Annual Returns under Audit report and GST-Annual Return.
- The Professionals who are already working in the GST platform and want to increase their skill set.
- Freshers from Graduates or Postgraduates who want to set up a career in the field of GST
- Students who want to gain practical and conceptual knowledge. As GST is part of the curriculum, it is just theoretical but the students who wish to gain practical knowledge can enroll in this GST Course Online to become Corporate Leaders.
- GST practitioners later passing the exam need some conceptual knowledge and solution to practical issues.
Fees for the GST Course online at ConsultEase –
12+ Hours of Video Content Rs.1,500/-
9. CITY COMMERCE ACADEMY-GST ONLINE TRAINING : GST Course Online
CITY COMMERCE ACADEMY provides complete training of Goods and Services Tax(GST) from Beginner to Expert level. They provide GST training from Basics to filing online returns through an online portal. Along with online classes, they are also providing Practice projects and study material.
Why You Should Choose CITY COMMERCE ACADEMY-
- 100% Training by experts
- From Basics to filing of online returns
- Students will get updated classes on a daily basis
- GST returns both online and Offline mode
- Practice Projects based on the real-time business transaction
- Study material in PDF format
- Classes are taken in Hindi
- Easy access for students to discuss queries with experts
- Very nominal fee
- Updated Classes regularly
Fees for the GST Course online at CITY COMMERCE ACADEMY –
Course Fee Rs.4,000/-
10. EDUCBA-GST Course Online
EDUCBA provides a GST Course online which includes 10 courses and more than 21 hours of video and Lifetime access. You get to educate yourself with numerical examples. The certification course includes GST concepts such as a taxable event, the scope of supply, goods and services chargeability, composition scheme, reverse change mechanism, taxable person and registration, input tax credit, and others.
Why You Should Choose Educba-
There are millions of other GST courses that teach online but Educba promises you with 10 modules in this course and each module of this GST certification is practical and useful to the students that would go through them.
Fees for the GST Course online at EDUCBA –
Course fees Rs. 19,999/-
It is highly recommended for people with a Finance background or people enrolling for CA, to develop an understanding of GST. Signing up for an online GST course will help make wise decisions for your firm/company/clients. Also, it will be an added advantage on your resume before applying for a new job.
A candidate has to pay an online fee of Rs. 500 along with the application form.
The GSTP exam is a computer-based and MCQ-type exam with 100 questions. The maximum number of marks a student can achieve is 200 and minimum to qualify for the exam, one needs at least 100 marks which are 50% marks.
The candidates who wish to enroll must fill the application form GST PCT-1 available on the GST portal and further obtain the GST PCT-2 form after meeting all the required prerequisites. Later, the candidate must appear for the GSTP exam and pass the exam to obtain a GST practitioner certificate.
Online classes offered by the coaching centers, private classes, and tuition do not fall under the approved vocational educational education courses or approved by the government under law. Therefore, they are taxable at 18% GST rate.
The standard annual salary for an Accounts Manager in GST is 4.9 – 6.4 lakhs INR in India.
However, it all depends on your skill sets and the company you work with.
The candidates who practice GST professionally who certify the criteria as per rule 83(1)(b) and whose enrollment on the GST portal has been approved are eligible. Once the student logs onto the examination registration portal, they are required to provide GST enrollment number and PAN.
It is easy to register for becoming a GST practitioner but the candidate should have all the knowledge of required eligibility, norms, and major conditions regarding the processing of the GSTN portal.
The GST Course online helps in raising an individual’s salary by 15% to 25% on average also increases the number of job opportunities available to individuals. The Course enables individuals to start their own consultancy. It does help develop the skills of different taxation, finance, and accounting professionals.
A committee headed by the Finance Minister of West Bengal, Asim Dasgupta designed a GST model with our Late prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and was also responsible for putting in place the back-end technology and logistics.