In today’s scenario, Online data has turned beneficial for everyone around. Anything that explains something whether on print media or digital media is content. It is the subject matter.
Content writing has become a popular way of incorporating one’s ideas into words about a particular topic. It is looking for ideas, writing, editing, and proofing them typically for digital marketing purposes.
High-quality content is an invaluable way of connecting with a large number of people at the same time. Good content on social networking websites like Facebook and Instagram gets viral and attracts an audience. Content marketing is also an important part of the Content writing course. This field demands dedicated learning for a short period of time and then practical implementation of the things learned.
Various educational institutions that are providing with an online learning experience for building a good career in this field are:
1. Henry Harvin Writing Academy – Content Writing Courses in India
Henry Harvin is one of the leading institutes that provide professional and technical certifications in India. Kounal Gupta is the founder and CEO of Henry Harvin.
Henry Harvin is into
- The business of training
- Skill development
- Assessment centers
- Content Services
- Higher Education
It is prestigious educational institution respect worldwide. It is among the five fastest-growing EDtech startups in India. Henry Harvin works with a vision and mission theory.
The vision is to reshape the growth of individuals and organizations globally by delivering excellent training and services through benchmarked content, resources, and state of art technology.
The Mission is to continuously innovate in products, processes, people & markets and build the highest level of operational efficiency to maximize customer value.
Henry Harvin is recognized for its quality and uniqueness from leading publishes like Hindustan Times, Statesman, Hans India, Business World, The pioneer and leading channels such as AajTak and News World India.
Henry Harvin aims at motivating creative people to work with their ideas and empower the budding writers to put them into words.
The content writing course helps to explore various aspects of writing. Some of them include
- Creative writing
- Technical writing
- Academic writing
- White papers
- Creating manuals
The content writing course online at Henry Harvin is the best among all its competitors. The content writing course named 9 in 1 course offers
- 24 hours of live online interactive sessions
- Projects in creative writing
- Internship assistance from best in the industry faculty.
- A course completion certification, which is recognized by the Govt of India
- 100% placement assistance
- E-learning access with unlimited content which could be accessed for 1 year after enrolling for the course.
- Intense training sessions (Boot camps) are designed to prepare students for practical development.
- Hackathons help in putting coding skills to work.
- Free access to information at Henry Harvin.
- 1-year long Gold membership.
Benefits of collaborating with Henry Harvin are:
- The genuine Ideas of writers are given recognition.
- Practical Learning experience through several Assignments.
- Brief on various writing styles
- Understanding various creative writing principles.
- Mastering the Skills of writing fiction, non-fiction, poems, blogs, articles, etc.
- Giving hands-on experience by working various free and paid software online.
- Exposure of all the latest writing techniques under the guidance of the best teachers having expertise in this field.
- The most important content writing course benefit is any person belonging to any age could enroll for the course.
- The content writing course online is flexible with the time constraints of the students enrolled.
- They provide online access to content that is called LMS which could be referred in case the students miss some class.
At Henry Harvin, They believe a good writer must have the following skills for opting for a content writing course online:
- The writer should have good listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Good vocabulary ( knowledge of words)
- Self Discipline
- Technical Knowledge
- Should have to know basic SEO techniques
- Should be familiar with Content Marketing strategies as well.
The list of various courses offered at Henry Harvin are:
- Creative writing Course
- Copywriting Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Research Writing Course
- Instructional Design Course
- GST course and many more
The content writing course at Henry Harvin provides a great opportunity for creative and hardworking writers. They have a facility where one who has enrolled for the Content writing course online could attend different batches with different trainers. This provides unlimited repetition of the content writing course during the 1-year membership period.
The entire learning during the Content writing course is divided into various modules. The content covered in each module and the briefing on each is as follows:
This module aims at improving language, tone, and other grammatical errors during writing. This includes topics:
- Difference between Tactical and strategy
- Difference between Expert and Influencer
- Brief on agglomeration and Aggregation
- Creative and technical writing
- Grammar skills etc
2. Internet skills:
Content writing not just involves writing good creative content but publishing it online is an important part to reach a number of people. This demands a good knowledge of Internet skills. This includes
- Research Skills- to learn about advanced research and getting familiar with google keyword planner and wolfram alpha
- Graphic Skills-Learning about cover page designs and logo software
- Data and reporting-Learning about google analytics
- Editing skills- Learning about Grammarly, Ginger, and Hemingway App.
- Legal Know-how-Detailing about Copyrights
3. Business and Marketing Skills:
Writing creative and exclusive content is one important aspect of the content writing program but marketing is another important aspect for gaining popularity over the web. Various Search Engine Optimization techniques are available for marketing the content online. These search engine optimization techniques allow working with Keywords, Google analytics for increasing the views of the content online.
The candidate would master the following fields:
- SEO writing
- Landing Pages
- Social media
- E-book writing
- Newsletter and Magazine writing
- Press releases
- Book reviews
- Resume writing
- Cover letter writing
- Proofreading and editing
4. Content Strategy:
In this, the students learn about writing effective content for promoting brands. Ninja writing and Mind mapping are also included in this.
5. Technical and Research writing:
These include all the formal writings like:
- Project Papers
- White papers
- User manuals
- Research paper
6. Academic writing :
This includes all the study material and courseware required by students of schools and colleges. Nowadays as children are attending classes online, there is an increased demand for online google forms for examination purposes. Creating online material for the reference of students is a part of the content writing course.
7. Creative writing:
Script-writing, Fiction-writing, and Article writing are included in this.
Earlier manual writing of books and articles was a popular practice among writers but now content writing course online has helped by giving some online tools for the editing of the text. These tools include Grammarly, Hemingway, and plagiarism App.
This includes generating copyright ads for various products and makes the students familiar with other copyrighting facts.
9. E-mail writing:
E-mail writing is important in every field of life from offices to schools. This is the easiest way of communicating online. This module aims at familiarizing with E-mail writing concepts.
This module aims at guiding the students for collaborating as a freelancer or opting for online earning projects.
11. Simulated content writing Projects:
These include effective writing skills for getting popularity online.
Other than the above-mentioned modules also give guidance on soft skills and Resume writing. The Faculty at Henry Harvin aims at providing Job assistance and guiding the on-board students accordingly.
2. Advanced Content Writing Course from ECT – Content Writing Courses in India
ECT or Education and Career Times is the only institute that is recognized by the government.
- A three months course
- 32 hours of live training and 50 hours of e-learning.
- 7 Assignments
- 5 Live projects
- 10 Quizzes
- Work from home opportunity
- Lifetime support
- Certificate of completion
- Learning to write specific pieces of content
The course modules include:
- Introduction to Content writing
- Boosting vocabulary
- Writing tools tips and techniques
- Creative writing
- Business writing
- Technical writing
- Academic writing
- Fiction writing
3. Digital Academy 360 – Content Writing Courses in India
The program is more practical, with case studies, projects, assignments, and industry-based certifications. This academy is based in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
The Digital Academy 360 provides live projects and case studies to students. The course duration is 2.5 months. Both online and offline batches are available for the students enrolling in the course.
4. INVENTATEQ – Content Writing Courses in India
It is a Software Training Institute that provides training in Content writing courses online also. This institute has centers in Bengaluru and Chennai. This institute has a dedicated placement cell.
- Classroom and online training
- 30-35 hours of training classes
- Weekend and weekday batches
- Hands-on experience
- Modules cover
- content writing
- content writing for SEO
- eBook strategies
- email writing
5. Mindstairs – Content Writing Courses in India
This writing academy is based in Kolkatta West Bengal. The co-founder of the academy is Tony Nguyen.
This content writing course in India will help you in knowing different forms of writing techniques
- Technical writing
- Creative writing
- Ad-copy writing
- Press release
You will also get to know the idea and concept about the editing, importance of graphics in writing, design, and style of writing, punctuation, title and subtitles, paragraphs, correct phrases, etc. In short, it gives you everything you need to improve your English writing.
The benefits of the course include:
- A clear understanding of Content Writing, Content Marketing & Copywriting
- Writing effective copy that leads to conversions and sales
- Identifying target audience and create a buyer persona
- Content promotion strategy
- SEO writing and On-page and Off-page SEO practices.
- Creating solid blog posts that readers would love to share.
- A clear understanding of marketing & writing high-quality content.
6. The Complete Content Writing Course by Udemy – Content Writing Courses in India
This Content writing course online comprises all the content marketing concepts and the SEO tools required for the optimization of the content. This course is offered by Udemy.
About the course:
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video
- Fees: Rs 700
- Certificate on completion
7. Future Learn – Content Writing Courses in India
This is a British digital education platform founded in December 2012. This company is owned by Open University and SEEK Ltd.
- It offers to learn any style of content writing
- It gives learning together experience to millions of aspirants.
- Gives the opportunity of learning from experts in this field.
8. Coursera – Content Writing Courses in India
COURSERA aims at providing Job readiness for In-Demand careers. It is yet another online platform providing multi-Lingual and multi-subject learning. The course offers a filter of languages and learning at different levels, i.e, beginner, intermediate, and advance. They have 102 different courses to offer under content writing.
The various modules under joining a content writing course at COURSERA:
- English for Business and Entrepreneurship
- Search Engine Optimization with Square space
- How to write a Resume
- Brand Marketing and SEO tools using WIX
- How to write and Publish a Scientific paper
- Script Writing
- Trans-media Writing
9. Online Idea Lab – Content Writing Courses in India
This is an organization that operates across India, the USA, and Canada. They provide training in digital marketing, Amazon web services, content creation, python, and some short courses. The courses include foundation, advance, technical, copy writing, creative, and instructional design.
The course has three main modules:
- Content Research
- Content Writing
- Content Promotion
The detailed description of topics covered under three main modules include
- Introduction to Content Writing
- The role of the Content Writer
- Traditional writing Vs Web writing
- The Inverted Pyramid theory
- How to read a blog as a writer and a reader
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- Creating SEO friendly content
- Keyword Research
- Ethics and content writing
Online Idea Lab has a placement team that provides placement assistance to all students. They provide various assignments and activities to bring out the creativity of the students.
10. IIEDM – Content Writing Courses in India
The Indian Institute of E-commerce& Digital Marketing has centers in Mumbai. They work in the field of Digital marketing but provide certification for Content writing as well.
The Content writing course at IIEDM includes:
- Art of writing
- Understanding the psychology of the readers
- Writing for the digital medium
- Different types of writing
It has 15+ centers in India and the fee is affordable.
The content is available in different forms:
- Print: The content that is available in writing,i.e, Books, magazines, etc
- Digital: The content in the form of digital data. For example music videos, TV shows, etc.
- Videos: These are the recording of moving visual images. These include movies, Youtube videos, etc.
- Advertisements: These include publicizing a product for sale. E.g various TV ads.
- Infographics: Graphical visual representation of data is infographics. Bar graphs, Pie charts, etc are some of the examples of infographics.
- Brochures: An informative paper document is a brochure. This is used to circulate information. These include templates, pamphlets, and leaflets.
- Podcasts: It is a series of episodes that are audio files that are stored with a podcast hosting company. For example Radiolab, The American Life, etc.
Content writing has become very popular in the past few years. Writing content that clicks immediately is an art in itself. It portrays the creative ability of the writer.
Content writing courses have become very popular due to the increased use of smartphones and rapid digitization. It has a wider scope shortly soon.
Content writing courses aim at incorporating an individual with some skills. That include:
- Mastering different styles of writing.
- Knowing some basics of SEO, HTML, and WordPress.
- Familiarising with Social Media Marketing.
- Understanding the buyer to create suitable content.
Some of the important attributes while writing is:
- Having excellent research skills on a given topic.
- Writing an engaging write-up to promote websites, products, services, blogs, etc.
- Proofreading and editing before publishing content are very important.
- Coordinating with the marketing and the design teams.
- Using ample keywords to produce SEO-friendly articles.
- Promoting one’s content over social media platforms.
Content writing involves the following writeups:
- Press release
- Internal communications
- Product Description
- Technical writing
- White Papers
- Social media writing
- PR outreach
- Email writer
- Long-form content
Content writing has become the most demanding highly paid job with the benefits of becoming a freelancer as well. It does not require enrolling for a job permanently.
There are many different formats for writing content depending on what is to be written. The structure for writing content is point-illustration-explanation. This is where selecting a point, choosing examples as illustrations, explaining it, and ending with a call to action is involved.
An excellent content writing course from an institute with a good reputation will help become a potential content marketer. Content writing course is a skill-based course. It requires time management skills and discipline.
Content writing courses online are provided by various educational institutions. Attending Content writing courses online saves time as well as is very flexible according to the requirements of the students.
Enrolling in Content writing courses online is the easiest way out for having hands-on experience on various topics included in the course.
With increased competition in the market and lack of availability of Jobs as per caliber, People have inclined towards content writing courses. The enormous course benefits like Less duration of completion, More demand in every field has attracted youngsters all over the world to opt for Content writing courses online. The content writing course helps an individual in finding his /her category of interest in writing. The content writing market allows an individual to work with organizations or companies. One can even opt for freelancing.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ’s)
Content writing is writing the subject material about a topic. Content needs to be creative and exclusive. The content writing includes writing of Blogs, User manuals, Technical papers, Articles, etc. The basic idea behind the writing content is, the content must attract the reader.
The content writing course does not require any degree beforehand. Any individual with a basic knowledge of the English language and internet skills could enroll for the course.
The content writing course is a short-term course that can be opted while working in some other field. The content writing course online provides an opportunity of enrolling in courses with flexible timings according to one’s convenience. The course is available for students residing in any place all over India.
After the completion of the content writing course, online one can become a freelancer. A freelancer works on a project without being enrolled permanently for the Job. The freelancer has to complete the project within a set deadline. Creating profiles on various social networking websites like Linked In, freelancer.com help in providing freelancing jobs online.
There are various institutes offering Content writing courses online in India. The list includes:
Skillshare and many more
The institute could be selected as per one’s own choice and analysis.