The Henry Harvin education offers the complete package for educators interested in TEFL and in enhancing their teaching skills. The Henry Harvin EFL Academy is a credible TEFL training institution with internationally recognized accreditation.
There are 15 modules in this TEFL course, plus five additional modules that cover email writing, business English and resume writing. Thus, you will develop a broader range of skills and continue to develop your personality. The certificate makes you feel successful and makes you stand out from the crowd.
With over a decade of experience, the trainers are highly qualified. You needn’t be concerned about the instructors since they’re so talented and skilled.
Participants receive one-year gold memberships to enjoy numerous benefits :
- The program provides access to pre-recorded videos, case-studies, and projects.
- Upon completion of the course, you are guaranteed 100 % placement support with job counseling.
- Participants who are certified gain access to the LMS portal where they can view TEFL related content such as articles, lesson plans, videos, etc.
- In this course, you will learn how to apply Bloom’s taxonomy and best practices of pedagogy.
- By collaborating with Tutree, a global recruiting agency for teachers, Henry Harvin education exposes you to a wide range of career options.
- Henry Harvin or their partners will offer internships to all participants. Internships boost confidence and enable learning.
What makes Henry Harvin education unique?
There is no other program like it because they guarantee 100% success rates for interviews after completing the course. Furthermore, the program prepares you to land a job that can pay up to $3000 per month. Aside from that, you qualify for over 12000 positions in six countries.
Likewise, everyone can easily access this course online from the comfort of their homes.
All trainees passing the exam on the first attempt are guaranteed TEFL certification from Henry Harvin. It helps teachers evaluate students more easily and helps them understand the learners’ perspectives.
What are the benefits of the TEFL course?
A little over 500 words ago, I mentioned how difficult it was for me to teach when pressed into service. I created a teaching methodology from scratch without any formal education or training.
All aspiring English teachers should invest in learning EFL for a quick return on investment. Teachers and schools alike enjoy the benefits of this investment.
Here are some ways it will help your career:
- This certificate does not require any previous teaching experience. By imparting the right skill and confidence, this course prepares you and coaches you. There is also no requirement for a specific educational degree.
- It is true that certifications don’t expire!!! If you complete the course, you are on the right track for life. The biggest advantage of this certification is that it never expires. In addition, it is widely accepted across borders. Therefore, you are valued everywhere.
- The better job opportunities are available to you. If you are a passionate teacher, you should ideally obtain a TEFL certification in order to get the best jobs.
- Learning and studying never grants the ability to teach. Your readiness to teach comes with this certification. Additionally, they will possess excellent planning skills and organising abilities.
- Low pay makes a teaching career unattractive. You get a nice return on your investment when you upskill yourself. You have access to lucrative career. There is an increased demand for certified teachers as students appreciate their value more.
- The curriculum here introduces you to better teaching methods and approaches that have practical applications. You learn how to create lesson plans and engage different types of learners.
- During my teaching career, I never taught EFL to children. Teachers are often thought to teach only children or beginners. In my experience, most of the students are intermediate or advanced.
- Global job opportunities will knock at your door, causing you to globe-trot. Is there anyone who does not want to experience new cultures.
Is TEFL certification really necessary?
Let’s figure out what’s going on there. Let me ask you a few questions: Do you enjoy teaching? What skills do you know how to convey to students? What is your classroom management strategy? What strategies do you use for lesson planning?
Whether you need this certification or not depends on your response. Whatever your career goals are, boosting your career will require you to prove your worth.
It also serves as a valuable addition to your portfolio in addition to imparting knowledge.
Although it may seem difficult, the time plus money you invest, plus the 100 – 120 hours of effort you put in, will result in a positive outcome. While there are positions available without certification, there are downsides, as well.
It is important for you to know that employers always prioritize candidates with certifications. Do not wait to invest in yourself before applying for jobs!
Take a closer look. You can inherit credentials, get better pay and career opportunities through this program. You have the opportunity to fulfill your dreams, as there is a greater need for certified teachers. Improve your career prospects with a training program that will last a lifetime.
Furthermore, TEFL training will support you in teaching the English language by covering grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking, and pronunciation. Most of them focus on multiple skills at once through activity-based learning.
Even students with accents are taught phonology in the course.
Additionally, there is a module on classroom management, which covers strategies for implementing varying styles of teaching. A classroom filled with students who can’t communicate with each other isn’t the most pleasant experience (trust me, I have been through this).
When planning and managing your classroom, you can use different intelligence theories.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to establish a needs analysis by identifying individual needs and creating a lesson plan accordingly. You will be able to integrate all your skills effectively and integrate activities to teach. This courseware emphasizes lesson planning.
As someone who has been there and done that, I can relate to all of the above. I’ve learned from my trials and errors. Therefore, do not waste your time and resources on this course since you will not regret it.
I recommend to my readers, as an ESL teacher, and as a trainer, “don’t be double-minded, and read all of the benefits of the TEFL course”.
Make wise decisions. Invest wisely to reap benefits. It takes a lot of time, effort, and money to get where you want to go.
In addition to learning the nuances of teaching the English language, you’ll also enjoy job security. It is possible to explore job opportunities across the globe, as learning is continuous and there are no age restrictions. Meanwhile, all aspiring teachers and dreamers, get your sleeves rolled up and prepare for the work ahead.
Check Henry Harvin Reviews
- Henry Harvin Reviews on Ambitionbox
- Henry Harvin Reviews on Trustpilot
- Henry Harvin Reviews on Coursereport
- Henry Harvin Reviews on Analyticsjobs
- Watch Henry Harvin Reviews Video
Ans. It is critical to select an accredited TEFL course when selecting a TEFL Certificate program. However, not all professional certifications are recognized in every country. There really are no particular rules that apply to all courses and professions in the field of TEFL. As a result, potential students could perhaps check the accreditation of the institution to ensure that it has been granted by a credible body.
Ans. The TEFL course taught by Henry Harvin covers a broad range of topics, from curriculum design to practice skills. Innovative techniques are used to help educate Phonetics, Grammatical structures, and Vocab, as well as to develop Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening skills. As a result of this all-inclusive course, students are learning to handle even the most complex and difficult classroom scenarios.
Ans. Definitely, Yes. Working as a freelance English teacher has lots of advantages. You have complete control over what, when, and who you teach, the different kinds of lectures you deliver, and the fees you charge. Moreover, all student payments are charged directly to you.
Ans. Henry Harvin, aims to assist you in writing your CV and finding decent placements. Furthermore, they provide internship opportunities with their industry partners. A TEFL certificate from a reputed and reliable institute, such as Henry Harvin, will unquestionably assist you in getting to the interview session. The rest is up to you and on your performance.
Ans. In order to enroll in a TEFL course, you must satisfy the following criteria:
You should be familiar with the basic concepts of teaching English to students.
You should be able to read and understand anything written in the English language and speak it fluently.
You must have an excellent grasp of the English language.