Do you want to be at the epicenter of the action that takes place in your company? The one-point contact who handles the product from ideation to providing customer delight to increasing sales revenue. Then look no further, Product Management Courses online are the right choice for you! Product Managers know how all the pieces fit together in the puzzle to bring great products to the market and this blog will help you find the right course to set you on that path.
To become a great product manager, you need to equip yourself with the right knowledge about Product management. Product Management courses online are your way forward to achieve the same.
So, how do we board this train with exciting opportunities? Look no further, cause we have the list of the Top 10 Product Management Course Online right here for you. All you need to do is scroll through the list and choose the course best suited for you.
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is one of India’s leading Ed-Tech Institutes which excels in providing multiple courses for upskilling as well as reskilling individuals. Courses are offered on both online and offline platforms throughout the country. It has trained more than 3,00,000+ individuals and it is a registered training partner for more than 210+ Top companies.
Course Name: Product Management Course
Henry Harvin offers the Best Product Management Course Online for eager aspirants. Mentored by Highly experienced trainers with 24+ years of experience, the course is designed to give you a competitive edge against industry peers. So, It is an ideal choice for experienced professionals looking to become proficient in their areas. Furthermore, for new product managers, this course helps them to gain a strong foothold in this highly competitive domain of Product Management. Furthermore, this course has already given some amazing salary hikes(around 60%) to its participants
- It is a 9-module course designed to equip the participants with Modern approaches in Product Management, Blueprints to build products through Research and Product analysis, Product Leadership, Project Management, ROMI-Return on Marketing Investment, Product Planning, and Marketing.
- Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL, and Jira are some of the tools covered.
- Further, it aids in acquiring metrics needed for Product Analysis such as ARR & HEART Framework Segmentation apart from Providing instrument relevant, actionable analytics into Product Program.
- In addition to being all-inclusive, the course provides opportunities to undergo challenging projects in Hypothesis-driven development, Product management, Agile software development, and more.
Why opt for Henry Harvin?
- 100% practical training with Hands-on projects, Bootcamps, and Brush-up sessions.
- Get hired by International brands like Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, and more while getting exposure to millions of jobs Globally in the Product management business.
- Enhance your CV and get Highly paid either as a Freelance or as a Full-time Professional.
- Average salary hike of 80%
- 100% Placement Guarantee Support for 1-Year post successful completion of the course.
- In addition to the above, you can highlight your profile with a Hallmark certification of Certified Product Management Professional (CPMP) from Henry Harvin.
See what some of the alumni have to say about this course:
32 Hours of Live Interactive Online Sessions
Henry Harvin Offices are located here:
Noida, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Kochi, and Chandigarh.
Suggested courses offered by Henry Harvin:
- Agile Product Management Course
- Post Graduate Program in Product Management
upGrad is one of the Global leaders in higher online education. It provides a blended campus for college students along with professionals, seeking to upskill through Product management courses online. In fact, it creates an immersive learning experience by collaborating with world-class faculty of different leading Universities.
Course Name: Post Graduate Certificate in Product Management
The Product Management course is provided by Duke University. Moreover, the course is structured to provide the best content by leading faculties and Industry Leaders to make the aspirant industry ready.
In particular, the course provides the right tools to develop a mindset for product management and work on the relevant skills. Moreover, this is enabled through 200+ hours of user research, prototyping, product analysis, and development.
- Duke CE(Corporate Education) Certification
- Sessions are conducted by top faculty of Duke’s Corporate Education(CE) as well as Leading Product Managers in India.
- In particular, the BYOP(Build Your Own Product) is an integral part of the course which helps in understanding the Product lifecycle.
- Gain access to upGrad’sJob Opportunities portal with 100+ openings to find a suitable job.
Applicant must have a Graduate Degree
6 months- 10.5 months
Ground Floor, Nishuvi, 75 Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018
Coursera is a global online learning platform that partners with more than 275 leading Universities and Companies to provide outstanding learning experiences around the world. As a result, you receive recognized credentials from Leading Universities and Companies to achieve your professional goals. Lastly, it offers a series of courses that help you to master a skill.
Course Name: Digital Product Management Specialization Offered by University of Virginia
It is a 5-Course specialization focussing on Modern Fundamentals of Digital Product Management. The 5 courses being offered are:
- Modern Fundamentals,
- Agile meets Design Thinking,
- Hypothesis-Driven Development,
- Agile Analytics, and
- Management of an Agile Team.
The course specializes in preparing a manager to hone abilities to lead from the front with actionable design narratives, draft a focal positioning statement, prepare a value proposition hypothesis, and integrate them into a team charter.
- Experienced professionals or new product managers can both opt for this specialization.
- Thus it enables them to apply a portfolio of modern product management techniques to their teams.
- In summary, the 5-courses will cover product design, Hypothesis-driven development, and agile which are core to product management.
Approximately 5 months with a Suggested pace of 3 Hours/week.
Free trial period for 7 days post which fee depends on the duration you choose to complete the course:
- 1 month – Fees is Rs.6,433 with an Estimated study time of 15 Hours/week.
- 3 months – Fees is Rs.12,866 with an Estimated study time of 5 Hours/week.
- 6 months – Fees is Rs.19,299 with an Estimated study time of 3 Hours/week.
4th Floor, Emerald Court, Sco- 57, Leisure Valley Rd, Sector 29, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Udemy is an open learning Ed-tech company that enables instructors and trainers to build their training content on their preferred topics. For the most part, these courses are designed by individual trainers as they deem fit for the learners.
The course duration is shorter but the content of each course is limited. Udemy provides course development tools to enable instructors to enhance their videos, source codes for developers, PDFs, etc to make their videos useful for keen aspirants.
Course Name: Become a Product Manager
The course created by Cole Mercer and Evan Kimbrell is a comprehensive course available on Udemy designed for Product Management. Compared to the Product Management Online courses available on Udemy, this course gives an overview of the main aspects of Product Management.
- It provides an insight into the role of the Product Manager while understanding the relationship with the Customer’s needs.
- Explains the basics of Cloud, Server and clients, Software concepts like APIs, Balsamiq, and many more.
- Communicates how to apply the AARRR, HEART framework to products along with giving a brief about the sketch system called POP for digitizing the product sketches.
- Helps the learner to understand the fundamentals of the Product management role and how to project themselves as suitable candidates in interviews.
The course is a foundation for beginners looking to enter the Product Management space.
13 Hours On-Demand videos
5th Floor, WeWork, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Rd, DLF Phase 5, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
5. LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning comprising of a collection of on-demand instructional videos taught by industry experts on a wide range of topics. The array of courses is spread over various categories like Business, Creative, Technology, and Certifications.
LinkedIn Learning is a subsidiary of LinkedIn and provides some of the best options for Product Management Courses Online.
Course Name: Becoming a Product Manager
This course is custom-made for Beginners looking to enter the Product Management space. It also acts as a ready reckoner for experienced professionals looking to reskill their knowledge base.
Besides this, it familiarizes them with a plethora of concepts like Identification of consumer needs, Solution conceptualization, Defining metrics for Product Managers, and providing guidance to make them job ready.
- Application of Agile, Scrum, and Kanban to real-world problems.
- Providing the option to run MVP experiments and sketching of mobile apps adds to the real-time experience.
- Receive a LinkedIn shareable certificate that helps you to stand apart from your peers.
4th Floor, North Avenue 3, Maxer Maxity, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra east, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400051
6. Product School
Industry-led expert courses across a wide variety of topics provide a great learning platform for budding product managers. They offer certification for every stage of Product Management.
While it helps beginners to gain a foothold in this industry, it also helps experienced professionals to accelerate their careers. Furthermore, the network of 1 million product managers is a lucrative opportunity for enriching the peer group experience.
Course Name: Product Manager Certification
The Product Manager Certification course leads you logically into all necessary aspects of Product management. Moreover, the seamless manner in which the course progresses from providing useful tools for different product development phases to building a logical, product-oriented mindset sets you apart from the rest. In addition to this, it also enables you to master the art and science of strategic alignment. Along the way, the course also explains the guidelines to enter the competitive marketplace for Product managers.
- The sessions are Interactive Livestream sessions wherein you get to interact with the instructors, and collaborate with peers in real-time.
- Average batch size of 14 students per class to enable healthy interactions.
- Separate certifications for Product managers as per their experience levels enable them to get the right content for Upskilling or Reskilling.
32.5 Hours of Live Online Instructor Led Sessions
Innov8, Kurla Agastya Piramal Corporate Park, Next to Phoenix Market City, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400070
7. Great Learning Academy
Great Learning Academy is an initiative taken by Great Learning, a part of BYJU’s Group which curates courses for professionals as well as students for their career development. Besides these courses are well-curated, as well as interactive and engaging to make them the ideal choice for learners who are keen to enhance their skills.
Course Name: Product Management
This Product Management course is designed to provide you with fundamental knowledge of Product Management, its benefits, and strategies to make you a proficient Product manager. Further, the concepts of Phases in the Product Lifecycle, the 4 P’s of marketing, Lean in Manufacturing methods, and Project Management Strategies are some of the key takeaways in this course.
The course progresses from the fundamentals of Product Management towards the Product Lifecycle which equips you to be a growth driver for your company’s product.
Why Great Learning?
The Key benefits of choosing Product Management Courses online at Great Learning are:
- Industry-relevant Learning
- Hands-On Demo
- Live sessions by Industry Experts
2 Hours of Self-paced Video Lectures
Great Learning Centers:
Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Pune, Kolkata, Trivandrum
8. Pragmatic Leaders
At Pragmatic Leaders, most of the Product Management Courses online are tailored for mid-career professionals in India. They provide one course for Non-Product Managers to transition into this role and three courses for existing professionals to upskill.
The training is conducted in exclusive Cohorts of 10-20 experienced professionals. In addition to this, their 3 areas of focus are Product, Data, and Design- all of which are critical for a successful career in Product management.
Course Name: PG Diploma in Product Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Product Management is their flagship program which is targeted towards professionals with 2 years of experience or those looking to transition to product management roles. Primarily, this course provides the first breakthrough needed for beginners to step into the Product management space.
In addition to the technical training given on all aspects of the product life cycle, the focus is also on the development of soft skills needed to implement these learnings effectively. Thus, Learners would inculcate skills needed for problem-solving, critical thinking, and self-learning. Participants are provided access to 120+ hours of in-depth learning content.
- 1:1 mentorship provides great mentor support.
- Placement guarantee within 10 months.
- Cohort-based training approach with real-life case studies.
- Access to TrueHike which focuses on active feedback from experienced mentors on case solutions.
Course Duration: 10 months
Two payment options are available. Upfront fees – Rs.16500 or Payment after getting placed – Initial refundable deposit of Rs.37113 and a post-payment fee of Rs.232887
Vatika Business Park, First Floor Block, Street 2, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana- 122018
9. Institute Of Marketing Communications India (IMCI)
The IMCI is registered under the Government of India and is located in Delhi. Upskilling people primarily in areas like Advertising, Journalism, and Digital Marketing & Advertising is the primary intent of IMCI. Faculty Members are well-versed in their areas of expertise.
The programs are designed to meet current trends in the IT and Media sectors, so as to ensure that the trainees get the right training to meet the current challenges.
Course Name: Product Management
The Post Graduate Diploma course in Product management and the Executive Diploma in Product Management are the choices available. Although the course content is the same for both, the duration of the course varies from 1 year for the Post Graduate Diploma course and 6 months for the fast-track Executive Diploma course.
Innovative solutions need lateral thinking in people and this course provides them with the right tools to inculcate it. There are 12 modules in it which broadly include foundation, focus, design, build, market, launch, price, and insight, which are the underlying principles needed to excel in Product Management. Furthermore, it includes demo sessions and Practical sessions to improve the participants understanding.
The minimum requirement needed to apply for this course is Graduation. Both online and offline modes of training are available.
Post-Graduate Diploma – Rs. 20,000; Executive Diploma -Rs.22,000; Examination and Assessment Fees: Rs.4000
Satsang Vihar Marg, A-14/B, A Block, Qutab Institutional Area, Near Old JNU Campus, New Delhi -110067
Intellipaat is an ed-tech company that entails a unique approach to the ideation and creation of course content. It relies on providing high-quality content, strong training pedagogy, e-training modules to top corporates, and job assistance along with 24*7 assistance.
Course Name: Product Management Course
Intellipaat offers a comprehensive, industry-aligned course for those interested in the Product Management domain. The course comprises of in-demand skill sets like product strategy, design, vision, research, artificial intelligence, and machine learning tools to make you industry ready.
Moreover, Top experts from the field have authored these highly interactive sessions. The Product Management courses online are conducted in the boot camp session format of training to make learning fruitful. Participants need to have a bachelor’s degree. It aims to bridge the technological gap between aspirants and the industry.
- 3 Guaranteed Interviews by Intellipat
- 30+ Industry Projects and Case studies
- Soft skills essential training
4A, Vasundhara Colony, Tonk Road, Jaipur- 302018
Product management is a domain that has the potential to help the participants to zoom ahead in their careers. So, it is the ideal choice for passionate individuals who want to make a difference.
The graph below summarizes and gives an understanding of the Salary expectations and Growth potential in this domain.
The future looks bright for aspiring product managers, who are flexible all-rounders willing to constantly upskill themselves and find innovative solutions to provide customer delight which ultimately leads to successful organizations. Product Managers have a holistic view of all the departments in the company.
Be a part of the Skills-First Digital revolution. Online learning provides the scope and resilience needed to progress during the present-day uncertainty in the corporate world. Furthermore, to remain relevant, it is extremely important to stay up-to-date with all the latest trends happening around us.
The product management domain with great average salaries and good growth prospects is an exciting domain to explore. So, go ahead and pick a course from the above to begin your journey into the lucrative product management arena.
- Reasons to choose Product Management as a career option
- Top reasons to choose Agile
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, product management is a lucrative career option. Furthermore, the high compensation, as well as career growth opportunities make it very appealing to all aspirants.
Product manager’s salary in India ranges between Rs.5 Lakhs- Rs.35 Lakhs per annum with an average salary of around Rs.16 lakhs.
Generally, Product managers have a Bachelor’s degree in technical fields like Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
Product engineer, Product designer, Product marketer, Technical Product Manager, and Product manager are some of the roles which would be available in the Product management domain.
Although Product managers don’t need to know how to code or have advanced technological skills, they need to have the basic technical knowledge to communicate effectively with their team about digital products.